Monday, September 7, 2009

A Tribute To My Dad!!

Well it has been a while since I have written a blog. It has been a rough summer. In June I received a phone call that my dad was having emergency bowel surgery. He ended up having one complication after another and unfortunately his battle ended on August 9th. He gave a good fight but his body is finally at peace. I will miss being able to call and talk to him about the kids. He always loved talking to Hannah. Hannah asked me recently to call Granddad. I told her he had gone to heaven. She asked if she could take an airplane to see him. It was so innocent and cute. I really grew closer to my dad over the past few years. I think he really loved being a part of the grandkids lives. I will truly miss him. I hope he is watching over all of us and enjoying all of the good parts of our lives and helping us through the rough patches. I love you Dad!!

No comments: