Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Single Dad!!

Yes, Buzzy is a single Dad this week. I am in Fort Myers for a work trip. Before I left we had to implement a listening spot at the house. Hannah and Alex have decided not listening is fun. Well Hannah said we need to put a piece of tape on the floor with her name and one with Alex's name so they can sit there if they don't listen. I thought that was pretty creative so we did that. I called home yesterday and Hannah told me that she added another piece of tape to the floor for Daddy. She said he had not been listening to her while I was gone. All I could do was laugh. Buzzy said this was true she added a piece of tape for him. Haha. Buzzy also had to take her to dance tonight. They gave Hannah a Tutu for her upcoming performance. Buzzy said he did not know how to put it on her. I wish I had a picture of this. Hopefully he will survive....

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You mean this picture?

http://www.dropshots.com/teachnic#date/2008-04-14/21:08:23

Nicole said...

OOPS - I was hoping it would link....just copy & paste that link to see Hannah in her tutu.